Contact and Complaints
- Coordinates and monitors provision for children with SEND, maintaining an overview and tracking their progress.
- Carries out assessments and observations
- Arranges and liaises with external agencies where necessary.
- Liaises with and maintains communication with parents/carers.
- Informs the Head teacher and SEND Governor of SEND issues across the school.
Contact Details: Dawn Potts – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 476 0694
- The Head is responsible for pupils with SEND, keeping the Local Governing Body informed and working closely with the Inclusion Manager to coordinate provision.
Contact Details: Michele Shevels – email@example.com / 0121 476 0694
- The SEND governor is the designated link, who will liaise with the Inclusion Manager and report policy to parents annually.
- Monitor progress of SEND pupils and budget for Special Educational Needs.
Contact Details: Sue Buntin – firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of any complaint being made, the Class Teacher should be contacted in the first instance. Should the matter remain unresolved:
- The Inclusion Manager should be contacted to investigate and resolve the issue.
- If the issue remains unresolved, the case should be passed on to the Head teacher for further investigation and reported to the SEND Governor.
- If a formal complaint needs to be made, it should be put in writing to the Governing Body.
- The Chair of Governors may be involved if necessary and in the event of an unresolved complaint the LA may become involved.